Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dental Appointment

Well, I am beginning to think that when you are a serious blogger you start taking pictures of every cotton pickin' event or occasion that may come along... Heck, you even start creating opportunities to snap random shots. "Hey Kids, let's go outside and water the plants so I can get it on record." The girls had cavities filled and sealants and it is all on captured on film. I also got footage of the numb, lopsided smiles afterward but won't embarrass my sweet girls by posting those. We laughed and laughed as Reagan insisted on eating a Hershey bar and drinking a diet dp through a straw before the Novocaine wore off--What a mess!!! I always knew that I wanted to be a mom and experience the joy that it brings but I had no idea that the simplest things like a dental appointment can become a treasured memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment