Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our Pretty Princess

Reagan had a school project called a Living Museum.
She was required to choose a famous person, either living or deceased and research this person and then "be" this person in a sort of live presentation...
Reagan first selected Ronald Reagan much to my delight but not because of his politics... But because he was an actor and shared her name! (funny how 9 year old girls think)
Too bad for Reagan that Ronald Reagan had already been chosen by another classmate and so she had to reselect...She chose Princess Diana. (at my suggestion)
Baylor, Nanna and I visited Reagan at school on this rainy afternoon to see Reagan, I mean Princess Di do her thing.
She was just precious as you can tell by the pics and learned alot through the project.
Rea Rea has a true curiosity about history and loves to learn. (where she gets it, I don't know)
I am forever referring her to google for the answers she is looking for...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures of riley are awesome! check out my blog at kbp8000.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete