Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Let's Go Rangers, Let's Go!!!

There is nothing more fun than to watch your kids play ball... Any kind of ball at all... (well, maybe a couple of things but it definately makes my top ten) Riley played volleyball in the fall, Reagan played basketball this winter and now Baylor is playing baseball... (I try my best not to overlap sports but the day is coming soon where that is a thing of the past...) Baylor is the cutest Texas Ranger that I have ever laid eyes on...And the way that little ear folds forward under that baseball cap is a picture that I want to store away in my mind to "pull" out and cherish many years down the road... He is still in the learning stage of the game but I feel sure that practice will make perfect and he practices NON-STOP! I praise God for a sweet, sweet daddy that never tires of throwing pitches to our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment